Sunday, March 1, 2015

Finnabair Creative Team


I am pinching myself.......... to be invited by Ania Dabrowska ( Finnabair ) to join her Creative Team, came unexpectedly out of the blue, and I am still catching my breath.
I am of course so honoured, so happy and so excited but must also admit to being a little nervous and overwhelmed.
Expectation can be a burden.
But
"Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties". Erich Fromm
So
I will just continue to do my own thing, in my own way; embracing colour, pattern and texture, sometimes telling a story and sometimes becoming lost in one. 



post signature

11 comments:

  1. Wow, that's super exciting and a huge compliment (but totally deserved!) Congratulations! And just keep doing what you do, because your work is awesome and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read this fantastic news on Finn's blog, - big congrats to you!! Very well deserved looking at this amazing piece!! I am now going on a little journey of discovery around your blog, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big congrats to you! Well deserved too! Enjoy and just continue being you and create your heart out! This is another example of your marvellous creating! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome new Gayle and your work is definitely in a class of it's own!!! Super excited as always to see your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation, Mrs. Gayle, I think it is well deserved.:) Looking forward to see more from your hands
    Kind regards
    Mariane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Gayle! It's so exciting to follow an international blog that brings you back home again. You have a new follower - love the colours and subject matter. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooooooooo happy for you!!!! Whoo Whoo!!!! Miss Finn is very lucky to have you! I can't wait to see all of your lovely inspiring creations....I love how she shares how to make her projects....you will be great xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats Gayle, well done and they are lucky to have you :) awesome work of art too

    ReplyDelete
  9. How Exciting.. Nothing to be nervous about my friend, Just always do your own thing (like you said) and you will always rock it.. I LOVE this.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your comment....always read and much appreciated.