Saturday, March 28, 2015

Just One Product.....Finnabair Creative Team

You know how Finnabair has an amazing range of products she has designed from, papers, to metal embellishments, to gels and pastes, to stamps and glitter and glass beads, to stencils and crackle medium ? Well, if you could choose just one to play with, which one would it be ?
 That was our task....create something focussing on just 1 product.
 I chose "stamps" ! 
How could anyone not love Finnabair's stamps, especially her new range of Cling Stamps and the smaller, textural range of Clear Stamps.
Stamps work just as well on cloth and primed canvas board as they do on paper.
I stamped with Archival Ink, Distress Ink and Embossing Ink. 
Then I added colour with Water Color Pencils and embellished with Finnabair Glass Beads and Micro Beads and 'ballet costume leftovers.'

Cloth, art basics White Gesso, Cling Stamp Set "Don't Forget To Fly"



Visit Finnabair's blog HERE to see what beautiful creations the rest of the team have come up with when allowed to choose just 1 product.
All products used in this project are available from Mixed Media Place Store HERE.

Thanks so much for visiting. Hope you have a happy and creative weekend.
post signature

3 comments:

  1. HI..I had to think about that question for a while and when I read you said stamps.. well I would have to agree.. you can do so much with stamps. they can really set the mood and design on a page.. and woweee knock my socks off!! Your canvas looks amazing! so much texture and love all the beady things!! fabulous creating! heave a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my dear friend. You have done it once again. You have me smiling at my computer. I LOVE this. Your work Art is truly amazing.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. One simple (and gorgeous) product, and you make it look like this! You're so clever. Really fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your comment....always read and much appreciated.