Sunday, November 22, 2015

Mixed Media Place.........Working Small

Mixed Media Place Creative Gym this month is about working small. Something I'm not that comfortable with. I have never been attracted to making cards, but greatly admire those artists out there who produce amazingly detailed and beautiful cards.
I actually had to Google what an ATC was and how big it was.
The challenge is also Christmas themed, so if you like working small and are in the festive mood already, then come and join our challenge HERE.

Two little ATC's made with Finnabair stencil, stamp, Mica Powder, Mechanicals and Glass Glitter


Details of challenge and team inspiration is HERE at Mixed Media Place.
Thank you for dropping by. Believe in Peace.....do we dare?
post signature

7 comments:

  1. Big or small, your art is always amazing! These are beautiful, I love them!! And yes, we must all believe in peace!!! It's the only way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! always believe and hope in peace! Your ATC's look wonderful.. fabulous texture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! Sometimes it's good to be forced to step outside our creative boundaries :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've ever seen more gorgeous ATC's...tiny but mighty in beauty and texture! PINNED!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, we believe! Even through the darkness that surrounds us...,that's what the magic of Christmas is all about :) These are super gorgeous! A scrappy friend sent me some perfect little watercolour cards that are for making ATC's -which I've never done - but yours above and this challenge is really inspiring me to try! hugs to you Gayle, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Both cards are wonderful, however I like "Believe" more. Maybe, that is because I love butterflies:)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your comment....always read and much appreciated.